Monday, March 15, 2010

HOLIDAY DESTROYER

Erghh!!My teeth started feeling pain since few days ago~~And ytd was the worst!!So i make an unwillingly decision-DENTAL CHECK UP!!OMG!!!The scariest thing to do in the world besides meet a spider or a worm and even a fake worm!!But my friends seems so excited bout that..=.=''

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this morn,make a move to a dental surgery.Wahh!!My heart BOOPS sooo fast,i was hoping all the surgery gone,or none of the dentist free for a check up.X]

Kay..thats how the result.My teeth decaying.....=.=''''''....and is in a critical condition.OH MY GOD...why????!!...they appear during my sweet and precious time.YOU RUIN MY HOLIDAY!!!

So the doctor say i have to go for crowning treatment..thats sound scary,right?Well,its really scary..and painful..i think.=]But luckily the dentist was a women and she's soft and patient,unlike all the government dentist.OWW~~all the government dentist was terrible,what they want is fast.they wont care whether u're pain or not.THEY WONT CARE!!And maybe some kind of terrified childhood memory,and i'm usually rebel dentist or any of the free gorv oral check up in da school.

And thats remind me for an innocent dream i had when i was a little girl.X]I was wanted to be a dentist,so that i can revenge!=P
So i havta visit the surgery weekly to finish the treatment.Well for my own sake,can eat all my fav cakes and ice creamssssss..have to facing it!!


T.T
GOD BLESS ME AND THE DENTAL SURGERY

No comments:

Post a Comment

PoTato's Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com