Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another exhausted day


HUUU~~finally i had finish attended all the holiday tuition classes
and started to pamper myself with...SUNWAY LAGOON outing!!
Buahahhahahahhahahaha~~
Well no need to describe much bout it~~everyone would know very well about the park.
But overall,that was quite fun.
But for me the most important things was, opportunity for being with my dear busy bee dad dad.
And this time ,he didnt bring us to some kind of farm or some rural place.X]
We're so freakin' lucky,we didnt line up much.And we're able to finished all the games,meanwhile we repeating some of our fav game.




Since my aunt already went to Taiwan,and at the same time my granny have to attend her relative's(dun even know who she is) wedding dinner.SO...as a ''lovely'' granddaughter like me...=P I'm decide to accompany my granny.+long time neva been to any wedding ceremony like this.=P

The newly wed are so lovely!!and talllll!!Oh em gee!!
SWEET~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

PoTato's Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com