Saturday, March 6, 2010

---DEVIL EXAM---

Whoooooo~~Just finish my IRRITATE and IDIOT monthly test.Arghh!!They drove me toward 'MAD',every subjects's format had change.Most of the Objective paper had been
cancelled.My brain gotta freakin out soon!!!
And....once again,I get a ''Baby donkey'' for my BC...arghhss!!I tell my father during the day.So...This is what he told me.''Hmm..''and hesitate for a moment,and trying to show a weak smile,then start talking again.''Well,maybe u should try harder for the next exam.''Saying unwillingly.=S Im really fed up with mandarin since I get my PMR mandarin result!I was really SHOCK when i saw the result...''Baby Donkey'' again=.=''...and thats end up with all the embarrassing and annoy.
Maybe my brain told me to fell a lil' bit proud for passing the exam or happy instead of sad?hahaha...LOLS...anyway,im really wanna drop mandarin desperately!!They are so freakin complicated.Have to memorize all those''ming ju jing hua''..and what what ''chi''
Lets talk about something that would cheer me up*maybe?*I will only take BC for proving that i learnt BC be4...and thats maybe giving me more opportunity and priorities..hahaaa...who knows?Thats what my dad dad always said. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

PoTato's Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com