Saturday, June 5, 2010

HOLIDAY with a weak smile

: ) <-----So this would be my official current holiday's smile...





X]<-----And this would be my last holiday's smile! (compare it)




It cannot be gainsaid that i doesn't felt as happy as the last holiday!Lost that passion or excitement either...
Well thats..which I describe it as ''newfeeling'' *which make me feel better.*
I was unusually to be that un-loquacious(while others still think im talkative either)!ha ha ha
The adverse reason and probably the merely reason!--------taadaa!here's the TIME KILLER!

I have to ''dissipates''all my precious holiday on the perpetual tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-iiiiiiiiiiiii-tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-ooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn!! WTF!!
ps. i know i shouldn't be using DISSIPATES >_< ,thats why i add '' sign..forgive mey!



Just feel that my life are completely humdrum!Keep rewinding,rewinding and rewinding~!!

Ughhhhh...MAMA~help mey!!SOS!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PoTato's Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com