Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Delicious-ing

Awwww~~boring nia~!!(Readers say:what?!u had been repeating this title thrice!)
Lolz...(author says : what to do larh...i was born dumb!)

haaaaa...crawling back to the title....
rarww~!!went to DELICIOUS again!lolz...if thrs DELICIOUS SUPER FANS LOYALTY AWARD
I would be the winner!haaaaa....but undeniable,delicious was superb as it's name!

So...this time would be my first time for the Bangsar's
OH EM GEE..it's even better than Mid Valley's(my ex-fav!)!!
From the people....crowd....atmosphere...and of cuz FOOD!

Hmm.....let the picture illustrate!




LARHH~!!WHY?!I'M given kids menu too!!





Concentrateee~






My big moma~!!


Comfy make me feel sleeeeepie!








Awww~!!!Best pavlova ever!Berrylicious chocolate Pavlova











PS. WTF!!U forgot to capture any of the dish?!!rarww~!!
knock my head on the wall twice as my punishment! +_____+





No comments:

Post a Comment

PoTato's Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com