Saturday, April 24, 2010

WEEKENDERS!!

This is how I kill the time!!
Eat..Facebook...Eat...Facebook...nothing else besides these!!XD
And again..A PICTURE TELLS A THOUSAND WORDS.
No need much wording,and since wording is bored!!This time i will let the pictures to tell you guys my ''weekend itinerary''!!
Saturday night,having my dinner with my girls at Delicious!!XD
This place are so beautiful that make me cant control myself from being mad*took alot of pictures*!!
But the food here are worse than Mid Valley's
*sigh*, disappointed..






Cant deny,my sister is going to grow taller than me!!



Honestly,her outfit was superb!!



She's trying my PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SMOOTHIE!!
Hmm..not bad,taste like one of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream!
*Melted ice cream*



The best tomato soup that I ever had!!
Better than Alexis's!!



Meat ball spaghetti!I think they use to have the best pasta in town!!



Beef burger!SO-SO-SO~~







Alot of PETER and JANE!!







So...Guess,why is she covering up her face??!!
Hahaha....answer,been bullied by me!!nyek nyek nyek*wicked laugh*


















































Aww~~I hope this are all mine!!Marshmallows!!!





-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

PoTato's Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com